Lost 80lb - Complete Overhaul of my Body (FTT, Breast Lift/reduction/implants)

After having let myself go, I finally lost the 80...

After having let myself go, I finally lost the 80 pounds I had gained over 15 years. My body looked great with clothes on, but has soon as they came off, there was nothing to be excited about. It didn't matter what I did, I could not get rid of my 'apron', and sagging breasts.

I decided to have a full tummy tuck, a breast lift combined with a reduction, and implants (both surgeries were around $13000.00). I didn't want to have larger breasts than what I currently had, but I also knew I didn't want to have them lifted again in a few years. It was suggested I remove some breast tissue, and have 350cc implants. I felt so comfortable with my Dr. that I didn't second guess any suggestions he made.

Today was my one year follow up appointment. All I can say, is I am 100% thrilled with my surgeries. The confidence it has given me is amazing. Not only do I feel good about myself, but after 23 years of marriage, the spark has re-kindled, and I am enjoying the intimate moments with my husband again. I used to only let him see me when the lights were out, or I was laying down (so the fat wasn't as noticeable). Now, I have no reservations in undressing in front of him. I feel like I'm on my honeymoon all over again.

I was never given any false pretenses of what to expect from my surgeries. All I can say, is the outcome surpasses any expectations I ever had. The only regret I have, is I wish I would have done this years before.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I had several prior consultations, and each one I was told I would have what I wanted. During my consultation with my Dr., he explained what he could do, and what logically my body could do. It was so refreshing to be told the truth, and not what I wanted to hear. However, what my Dr was able to do, went beyond anything I had ever dreamed could be done. Not only is he an artist, but he is also a perfectionist. It's the perfect combination for a plastic surgeon. My recovery was better (and quicker) than I expected. Not only is the Dr amazing, but his staff is just as exceptional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, recovery, and results of these surgeries and I know it was because of who my plastic surgeon was.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in