Out of State Trip for Rhinoplasty - Layton, UT

I’d like to start off by saying that my entire...

I’d like to start off by saying that my entire experience with Dr. Bitner has been great and I couldn't have asked for better results with my rhinoplasty!

I’ve considered getting a nose job for many years, but seriously started considering it within the last year. I currently live out of state and researched doctors both here and in Utah, where I once lived. I had consultations with several doctors in both states and Dr. Bitner was the last doctor I met with. As soon as I finished my first consultation with Dr. Bitner, I knew that I was going to pick him to perform my surgery. He not only had the credentials and experience I was looking for in a plastic surgeon, but also stood out from the rest in his personalized approach. I had two consultations prior to surgery and at each one Dr. Bitner took the time to address all of my questions and concerns, offered recommendations on the type of nose that would look best with my facial features, and gave me a clear understanding of what to expect before and after my surgery. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Bitner took extra time to re-review the software images we came up with during our consultations and made sure that we were on the same page about everything. It has now been a few weeks since my surgery and even though I still have a little bit of swelling, my new nose looks really great!

I’d also like to mention that Dr. Bitner and his staff were very accommodating with my schedule. Since I was coming from out of state and had limited availability, they worked with my schedule when booking appointments and were even able to reschedule my surgery time on extremely short notice when I had a flight cancellation the day prior to surgery.

Thanks again to Dr. Bitner and his staff (especially Jamie who’s awesome)! I LOVE my new nose.

Before and After Photos