My Smile Only Got Better - Layton, UT

I won the most awesome gift ever, I syringe of...

I won the most awesome gift ever, I syringe of Juvederm. I had it done about 2 months ago and from the third day, after a small amount of redness disappeared, I couldn't stop smiling because it looked so good, which is remarkable for me. I have had nerve damage on one side of my face and have not been smiling a lot since, until the Juvederm. It honestly made a big difference and I have been very very happy since.

My Smile Only Got Better

I won the most awesome gift, it was a syringe of Juvederm. I know it sounds strange for someone who doesn't know what it is or the fact that it comes in a syringe but let me tell you about it. When you age you get deep lines in different places on your face, one of these places is on each side of your mouth, they look like parentheses. Juvederm is a filler that once injected in the skin it fills in the line and plumps it up. It makes it look very natural and restores your face to more youthful look. It lasts for between 6-12 months and is awesome. In my case I have nerve damage on one side of my face so one side ages more than the other, Dr Thompson is great with his ability to make my face look even, its not an easy thing to accomplish and he is not only skilled and knowledgeable, he is very understanding of my concerns. The Juvederm is amazing, it has honestly made a big difference in my face and I have been very very happy since.
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Scott Thompson is amazing, I have had some major problems with my face, a result of bad jaw surgery and nerve damage, and he has always had nothing but positive and good things to say to me. He is so down to earth and has been honest with me when we have talked, and not just about cosmetic surgery or procedures, but also about sinus issues that I've had for a very long time. He cares about his profession and it shows in how he cares about his patients.

Thanks for sharing!  Just to clarify, you had the juvederm injected into your lips?  Awesome that you won a vial :)