Eyelid Surgery. Love the Results! -Layton, UT

I went to Dr. Thompson for Eyelid surgery, I am 50...

I went to Dr. Thompson for Eyelid surgery, I am 50 years of age :) and was already seeing droopiness in my eyelids, so I decided to treat myself to a birthday eye lift. Heavy eyelids seem to be in my family. I was not happy with the way my eyes were looking anymore, I just felt like I always looked heavy and tired, :-( My motivation was to just look refreshed, I wanted a natural looking outcome. I was nervous about the procedurre but things went sooo well! I had the procedure done "in office"', and it was a breeze, I am so happy that I didnt spend the extra $ on going under ( because now i can use that extra savings on some juvederm for those little lines around the mouth) I just want to tell you I am a baby when it comes to pain, but I really did not feel any pain, NONE! There was very very minimal discomfort. The staff were very attentive to my needs and helped to calm me from start. As for my recovery, everything went so well. And I am so happy with my results. It just makes me feel better about myself and the way I look. And, unless you tell people, they probably won't know you had something done, they will just think you look more rested or that maybe your hair is different. If you're thinking about doing this, JUST DO IT! ...you'll love the results.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referrals from a friend and another referral from family member.

How is everything going now?  Any updates?