Beyond Expectations - Layton, UT

I have had several procedures done by Dr....

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Thompson, some medically indicated and some elective. I went to see him about my eyelids about 5-6 years ago because they were droopy, tired looking and made me look OLD! He recommended eye lift surgery and suggested I see an eye doctor for a field of vision test. The eye doctor said I would benefit from eye lift surgery and surprisingly it was covered by my insurance. There were no insurance hassles because Dr. Thompson 's staff took care of everything. The surgery definitely helped my vision, especially my peripheral vision. The "lift" it gave me was something else! I looked awake and refreshed and feel so much better about myself.

One of my best friends had a mini lift by Dr. Thompson a couple of years ago. I was so impressed by how youthful and wonderful she looked. After reaching the age of " jowls ", I decided to look into the mini lift. I look more refreshed and younger. I love the compliments! I am a renewed version of my old self. I tell Dr. Thompson every chance I get that no medication or counseling session makes me feel better than the work he has done for me. It's not that I am afraid of aging, it's about feeling good as I get older. This may sound weird but I have more energy as well.

I never worry about any adverse effects because I know first hand what the procedure is and what to expect.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I attended one of his conferences in Salt Lake City. I wanted only the best surgeon to do it. For me that doctor was Dr. Thompson. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. I made the appointment for the consult. He answered my many questions, addressed my concerns, and also discussed with me what I wanted and expected from the surgery. Of course, I was a bit nervous, however, I was reassured by not only Dr. Thompson but his staff as well. I can't adequately tell you how happy I am with the results. Dr. Thompson is very meticulous, honest, and skilled. His methods are state of the art and mostly, he wants his patients to be happy. His staff is knowledgable and supportive. My results have always been natural and not overdone. Thank you Dr. Thompson and staff! You are the best!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.