So Thankful I Found Dr Yates!!! - Layton, UT

Dr Yates is truly an amazing surgeon! Not only...

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yates is truly an amazing surgeon! Not only that, he is compassionate, polite, honest and comfortable to be around. A true artist that has mastered his craft! Oh and did I mention he's gorgeous...bonus! I traveled from Idaho to see him for a breast augmentation, lift and areola reduction. After searching for what seemed like an eternity and having a consult with a local ps, with no luck, I started to search out of state. I found Dr Yates online and was immediately impressed by his website and all of his great reviews. I read his blog, looked at photos of his work, watch his videos and read answers that he had posted to patients questions on realself.com. Right away I knew that he was passionate about his work and I was excited to meet him. When I called his office to schedule my consultation his team was very friendly and helpful. When I arrived I felt like I was at the spa, his office is beautiful! His team made me feel very welcome and comfortable. The minute he walked into the room I knew that he was the one for me! He really went the extra mile addressing all of my concerns and didn't cut any corners to give me an amazing result! With a single periareolar incision he was able to place my implants submuscular, give me a lift and reduce my areolas. At only 4 weeks post op I feel great and my breasts look better than I could have ever imagined! They look so natural, fit my frame perfectly and my scars are pencil thin! If you are looking for the best plastic surgeon, stop now because you've truly found him! Thank you Dr Yates! I'm so thankful that I found you!

I'm glad I found this review. I'm from Idaho as well and have been trying to find a local surgeon to do the job and none of them seem great. I also need a lift, augmentation, and areola reduction. I'm definitely going to look into Dr. Yates, thank you!
I'm so glad you found my review as well! I remember being in your shoes and feeling that frustration. Please do look into/have a consultations with Dr Yates. He really is the best. Every day that has gone by I am happier and happier with my results, and would do it all again in a heart beat! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can do anything to help!