100% Satisfied - Layton, UT

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgery was a big step for me. I recognized I wanted to go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon but how would I choose the right person. When I began my search, I was working outside of the USA. I emailed inquiries to many physicians throughout the USA and received mostly automated responses of "Please call our office at ..." That was until I discovered Dr. Y. He and his office staff responded immediately to my emails, answered all of my questions, set up appointment times, and kept in contact with me until I arrived for my appointment. It was simply amazing. He is personable and realistic in his approach. I never felt rushed during appointments. Preoperatively, we choose the appropriate size for my breast implants. He offered his expert advice but also took into consideration my thoughts. He patiently waited in the room until all of my questions/concerns were addressed. With each appointment, his patient approach never changed and I considered myself very fortunate to have discovered this talented professional. Four weeks from my surgical date, my breasts look natural and beautiful. Twenty four hours following the surgery, I used the prescription analgesics he prescribed to control the pain but after the first day, I was easily able to control the pain with Ibuprofen. My pencil thin scar is approximately 2 cm in length and even at this point it is barely noticeable. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Y and his wonderful office staff for all of your plastic surgery needs. I would go to no other and will return to his office for all of my future plastic surgical procedures.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in