Opinion - Lawrenceburg, KY

I will be going for my sixth time on Feb 24. 2012....

I will be going for my sixth time on Feb 24. 2012. I've had both legs done from top to bottom @ one time,all 5 times.It's helped some but not what I had thought.I like to wear shorts and sundresses in summer I guess thats why I keep going. I'm 52 will soon be 53,and I have had spider veins since I was about 25. I think this is gonna be my last time though.(If I don't change my mind.) My daughter is 23 and showing some small signs.

My dr.and staff are excellent. The sclero is the only thing that will help my spiderviens.

Everyone responds to the treatment different. It may work great for you. I didn't start untill mine were really bad, I think thats a mistake.I also go to the tanning bed from April untill end of August, which is something I didn't do untill I started getting my legs done. The tanning bed makes your veins worse, but I do it anyway. So I guess I'm saying if you got the opportunity to do it, DO IT.

Eek, I was a tanner for years, finally gave it up & went with spray tanning. I had no idea it would effect leg veins!

Thanks for the heads up that the earlier the better - perhaps this is the year for me to start. Oh the upkeep of being a girl! ;)

Thanks for sharing what your experience has been. I have noticed the beginning of spider veins on the backs of my legs & it FREAKS me out!! Like you, I love sundresses in the summer...but am not sure I'd feel comfortable wearing them if it gets worse.

Roughly, how much would you say it helped, like 50%, 75%??

50% or better!

Overall that is good, but I assumed it would have taken care of 80-100%, so I really appreciate you sharing this! :)