Opinion - Lawrenceburg, KY

I will be going for my sixth time on Feb 24. 2012....

I will be going for my sixth time on Feb 24. 2012. I've had both legs done from top to bottom @ one time,all 5 times.It's helped some but not what I had thought.I like to wear shorts and sundresses in summer I guess thats why I keep going. I'm 52 will soon be 53,and I have had spider veins since I was about 25. I think this is gonna be my last time though.(If I don't change my mind.) My daughter is 23 and showing some small signs.

Everyone responds to the treatment different. It may work great for you. I didn't start untill mine were really bad, I think thats a mistake.I also go to the tanning bed from April untill end of August, which is something I didn't do untill I started getting my legs done. The tanning bed makes your veins worse, but I do it anyway. So I guess I'm saying if you got the opportunity to do it, DO IT.

Eek, I was a tanner for years, finally gave it up & went with spray tanning. I had no idea it would effect leg veins!

Thanks for the heads up that the earlier the better - perhaps this is the year for me to start. Oh the upkeep of being a girl! ;)

Thanks for sharing what your experience has been. I have noticed the beginning of spider veins on the backs of my legs & it FREAKS me out!! Like you, I love sundresses in the summer...but am not sure I'd feel comfortable wearing them if it gets worse.

Roughly, how much would you say it helped, like 50%, 75%??

My dr.and staff are excellent. The sclero is the only thing that will help my spiderviens.