Laugh Lines Around Mouth and Cheeks from Weight Loss - Lawrence, KS

61 years old and lost over 40 pounds. I now weigh...

61 years old and lost over 40 pounds. I now weigh 112. Suddenly has so many vertical lines in cheeks and around corners of mouth. Used ice 10-15 minutes before injections. Felt like little pinches.

Very happy with results, I honestly look 15-20 years younger. The right side of my face still has a few too many creases so I will probably get a touch up in a few weeks. There was bruising in the lower cheek area but it could be covered with makeup. I have so much more confidence now. Aging is no fun...I am going down fighting it all the way.

Dr. Carla Phipps

Everyone was so friendly and answered any questions I had. My doctor visited with me during the whole process and kept telling me how nice I was going to look. She gave me a discount for paying by check and even gave me free Botox injections in my chin. It had always been a concern of mine...I called a witches chin & so did she. The Botox caused my chin to drop & it looks so natural.

Hi Annie,

I think everyone should go down fighting good for you. :) Major congrats on loosing so much weight that is awesome! What made you choose Sculptra over other procedures?

Thanks,