First Time Getting Botox.

I decided to have botox done because i noticed...

I decided to have botox done because i noticed that i always doing the same expression over and over in photos and over the years my line was getting pretty deep especially when i would wear foundation it would mark it even more and it was bothering me.

I got 25-30 units of Botox injected into my glabella and a little more in the middle of my forehead.

The injections weren't painful at all i hardly felt anything the only problem i personally had was that i was nauseous and dizzy i was a little nervous and i never liked medical environments anyways but the nurses were really helpful they made me feel a lot better.

About 45 mins later I got home and felt great i did't touch the area and stayed up sitting watching tv.

I only lay down after 12 hours and i tried to stay on my back most of the time.

After 3 days of running to the mirror every morning to see a difference i felt my forehead movement slowing down on the 3rd day it wasn't uncomfortable or anything it just felt a little stiff when i would raise my eyebrows.

On the 6th day it finally kicked in fully i was super pleased with the results the expression i did't like was totally gone i couldn't frown but i still had a little bit of movement i could raise my eyebrows and it looked great!

I'm definitely gonna keep going every time i need it.
Dr DuCap

Dr DuCap was very helpful he really toke the time and listened to what i wanted to achieve with the treatment and answered all my questions. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Great review!  Thanks for sharing and welcome to RealSelf :)
Yes, you look great, keep it up!!!
thank you !