Well Worth It - Lausanne, Switzerland

I had a full face IPL treatment with the Palomar...

I had a full face IPL treatment with the Palomar MaxG system 10 days ago. Really pleased with the results. I had very dark freckle like marks afterwards where I had some noticeable sun spots. The dark marks faded after 10 days and luckily they were around the bridge of my nose so looked like freckles - they were very dark and I couldn't cover them with makeup so be prepared for that if you have a lot of sun damage to treat. Really happy with the results - the sun spots have faded by about 70% and my skin looks a lot better - clear and less discoloured. I bought a package of three with three mesotherapie treatments, so will have another next month. (The price is the package cost for three IPL and 3 mesotherapie treatments.) Also had this treatment on my hands last year - they were covered in horrible age spots and 1 treatment cleared them up 90%. The dark spots from the treatment took much longer to clear on my hands - about 3 weeks. When I went for the face treatment the clinique blasted the two remaining (but much lighter spots) for me as a Easter gift :-)

Clinique Matignon