Latisse Marketing Is A Bunch of Crap - Dunwoody, GA

Sure Latisse works; it grows your lashes. But,...

Sure Latisse works; it grows your lashes. But, I'll tell you what else it does: it has no regard whatsoever for conservation. Latisse is a tiny bottle accompanied by brushes (60 for 1 months worth). Who is the company kidding. We aren't stupid. One brush, maybe 5 brushes would suffice (they can be washed after all). It is merely a marketing ploy to make it look like you are getting your money's worth. Of course their retort would be to extol the dangers of eye infection.

I bought a 4 months supply for $155, thinking I was saving $345. Wrong! Same tiny bottle but 240 BRUSHES! We beautiful women are not ALL idiots. Latisse, YOU HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER. Your product is insulting! Someday landfills will be choked with your stupid plastic (needless) brushes!

Just want to voice my opinion because I know there has to be countless women who feel the same way. Some women are beautiful only. Some women are smart only. Most women are beautiful and smart.

Sorry to hear the brushes irritate you to the extent they have. If it weren't for the brush issue would you have liked the product?