Great Product !!!

I love this stuff !! Only a small amount is neede...

I love this stuff !! Only a small amount is neede to see results. I bought a very thin eyeliner brush and apply ONE drop in cap of the bottle. Apply it only to the base of the upper lash line. One drop is enough for both eyelashes. I have been using latisse now for 9 weeks and have seen remarkable results. I also use it on my eyebrows.....but caution....I have very dark hair ( almost black ) and even though my lashes and eyebrows were dark before using it, they are pitch black now and full and look great. I would not recommend people with light hair to use this product. I can`t believe how full my eyelashes and eyebrows are now, and beautiful !!

Consult with your doctor first

Hi Sioux City,

Thanks for the great review. I have heard a lot of other members mention using a different brush. I'm glad it worked out for you. Have you noticed any side effects? How long have you been using it? Please keep us updated and welcome to the community, and if you have any pictures that would be great.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hey Britt,
By your picture, your hair I think is dark enough. It doesn`t have the same effect on everyone, but my eyebrows and eyelashes became pitch black and thick. I love it because i have very dark hair ( almost black ). Good luck :)