Wonderful Experience, Awesome Results! - Latham, NY

I am a 40 year old healthy active Mom, I developed...

I am a 40 year old healthy active Mom, I developed diastasis recti or abdominal muscle separation after giving birth to my daughter five years ago. My muscle separation continued to worsen over the years. I tried physical therapy to try to work these muscles back together, which in some cases can help. In my case it didn't. I decided I would try to lose weight and after losing approximately 15 lbs. my stomach protruded even more. There was no amount of diet and/or exercise that was going to help the muscle separation. I was tired of trying to hide it. I was tired of being congratulated on being pregnant and tired of looking so out of proportion and distended. After discussing my feelings with my family doctor and obgyn I felt at a loss... I did not want to just "live with it". It wasn't even so much of a vanity issue as a quality of life issue for me to seek repair.

I made an appointment with Dr. Deluca who was very familiar with my situation. He explained to me that it can be repaired and drew a diagram of how he would accomplish that. He also showed me photos of his former patients who were similar to me in body type and issue. Dr. DeLuca shared his expertise and allowed me to make my own decision. My decision to have a tummy tuck and diastasis repair was a simple one after meeting with Dr. DeLuca. His confidence and passion for his work put me at ease. I asked him question after question after question and he answered each and everyone throuroughly. His staff is also amazing from the office to the assisting nurses.

I am only 4 weeks post op. and could not be happier! I feel amazing and am thrilled with my outcome so far. Thanks Dr. DeLuca!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. DeLuca and Staff was amazing, there was a never a time I wasn't being taken of.