Finally Fabulous @ 47 - Latham, NY

There were really no cons for me in deciding to do...

There were really no cons for me in deciding to do this-I had waited until I was fairly sure that my weight was stable, all pros for me!

I had gastric bypass surgery 3 years ago and lost 98 pounds.Being able to have this final "prettying up" procedure really made it real to me-I feel more confident and attractive than I ever could have imagined-I can't believe that my tummy looks like those pictures in magazines! All my other scars and flabby skin are gone and I am left with a flat and youthful abdomen.

Woo-hoo! Good job losing all that weight. That's quite an accomplishment. We'd love to see before and after photos if you're up to posting a few.

Everyone deserves to feel happy with their body and I'm glad you're at that stage now.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I recently met and had surgery with Dr. DeLuca. He was pleasant, patient and right from my first email was responsive and timely in answering with my questions and concerns. His office and professional staff was equallly kind and considerate of my time and scheduling needs boh pre op and post operastively. Dr. DeLuca did an awesome job. All I can say is thank you, Dr. DeLuca for making my dreams come true!