Smart Lipo Was a Great Decision! - Latham, NY

After trying unsuccessfully for years to tone my...

After trying unsuccessfully for years to tone my outer/upper hip area with diet and exercise, I had a consultation with Dr Kayastha. I had heard about Coolsculpting and Smart Lipo and wanted to see if either procedure might be a good solution for me. I ended up choosing Smart Lipo and the overall experience was great! I had the procedure done early on a Friday morning and was back to work Monday. Minimal downtime and side effects. I had very little pain or swelling, and felt really good by the time I went back to work. The whole experience, beginning to end was a positive one and I'm really glad made this decision. A few weeks later, I was at the mall trying on some skinny jeans and almost cried because they fit well and I actually liked what I saw in the mirror....what an amazing feeling!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr K was honest and gave me the pros and cons for both procedures. He even invited me to bring my husband in for a second appointment to allow us both the opportunity to ask any questions or express any concerns we might have. I always felt at ease when meeting with Dr K and his staff. I never once felt that I was being pushed to do something that wasn't appropriate for my goals. Everyone in the office was accommodating and made me as a patient feel important and comfortable every step of the way. I'm glad I chose Dr Kayastha's practice and would recommend it to anyone considering some sort of plastic surgery or other related procedure!

Hi and welcome to RealSelf :).  I hope that you are willing to share a few before/after pictures so that we can see your doctor's work!  It helps others trying to find a doctor tremendously.  Have you stopped swelling and the like now, and if so, about how long did it take?  And what type of post-op garments did you wear and on what schedule?

Thank you!
Thanks for taking time to write a review!