My Life Changing Experience - Body Contouring After Weight Loss - Latham, NY

I worked really hard and lost 135 lbs through diet...

I worked really hard and lost 135 lbs through diet and exercise...Zumba Fitness! I had such extensive skin and flab in my abdominal area that I was so out of proportion. It was discouraging to have worked so hard and still be left with excess skin and flab.

I went to see Dr. Capek after being referred by a close friend who is a nurse. Dr. Capek opened up a whole new world for me with the procedures she did. I had a panniculectomy in June 2011 and Breast Reduction and corset abdominoplasty in Dec 2011.

I enjoyed your story, I would love to hear more and really wold like to know more about the process with the surgery, recovery time, tips, ideas etc.....
Let me know if you are open to this exchange, or just email me at att.net my name is chicokath
Thanks

ChicoKath- feel free to email me anytime.

Hi there, thanks for your review. Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgeries, you look awesome!

Latham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capek is professional, knowledgable, compassionate and highly skilled. Her staff are wonderful and always take the time to answer any questions and offer support. Dr. Capek's body contouring procedures following my massive weight loss have literally changed my life.