Gynecomastia Procedure - Went Great! - Latham, NY

I went to Dr. Kayastha for a gynecomstia ...

I went to Dr. Kayastha for a gynecomstia procedure. I'm male and it wasn't like I could get a referral from another male friend where to go for the procedure I had done (male breast reduction / gynecomastia). I did some online searching and read some local reviews which led me to Dr. Kayastha. From this start, the experience was nothing but positive (I'm very picky too and the first to critique something). The receptionist I spoke with was very friendly and just her tone made me feel comfortable and confident right away. I went for the first [free] consult and knew right then and there that Dr. K. was definitely the one I wanted to do this procedure. He is extremely professional and incredibly knowledgeable. Dr. K. explained every part of the procedure in explicit detail – what to expect before, during and after. His goal was to make me look how I wanted to look and he really took the time to get to know me and figure out exactly what type of outcome I expected. The surgery was scheduled very quickly and the patient care post op is just as good as the pre-op. Aside from this cosmetic procedure, my dermatologist recommended a Cosmetic Surgeon remove a mole from my neck. Of course Dr. K was my first choice for this and did an amazing job. The surgical area healed so well, I’ve even had other Dr’s comment how amazing it looked! This Doctor takes great pride in his work and it really shows. Dr. Kayastha comes with my very high recommendation!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kayastha takes great pride in and has a passion for his work. What an incredible surgeon. Made sure I was educated, comfortable (pain-tolerance), listened to every question .. and wait times in the office were only just minutes (if that) before I was seen! Incredible experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.  I am very happy to hear you love your results.
How was your recovery process?
Thank you for taking time to write a review!