67 Year Old Male, Chin Lift - Latham, NY

I was a 67 year old male with an unpleasant...

I was a 67 year old male with an unpleasant looking turkey neck, who happily feels a lot younger, today.

My surgery was performed with local anesthesia with no noticeable discomfort, on a pain scale of 1-10 the entire procedure discomfort fluctuated, but, never exceeded 2.

Roughly 3 months have elapsed and no side effects or swelling have been noted, from day 1.

Read Dr. Kayestha review.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kayastha professional qualifications, educational background and certification are readily available on the web, but, his pride and passion for excellence, can only be confirmed with a face to face consultation. His pleasant personality, trustworthiness and sense of ease was apparent, and finalized my decision making process, to have the surgery. He is an examplery surgeon and a prideful asset to his family and heritage. Dr. Kayastha, genuine desire to "do no harm" was also noted in his aftercare attention to details. Dr. K. and all his staff are very professional, accommodating and friendly. To conclude: Dr. Kayastha's experience and expertise is readily visible by me and supported by my pre and after surgery photos. I highly recommend Dr. K. to anyone who is contemplating any surgery.