I look and feel amazing! - Great Experience - Latham, NY

I had a wonderful and positive experience during...

I had a wonderful and positive experience during my reconstructive surgery (after double mastectomy) and liposuction of the stomach and flanks. I look and feel amazing! Dr. Kayastha talked me through the whole process and what to expect. I went through several weeks of having the expanders in before the final implants were done. I was thrilled with the final result! I look like nothing had even been done!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reconstruction community today.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kayastha is an awesome! He was always kind and caring toward me, took his time, and his work is amazing! Everyone tells me how great I look and I owe it all to him!