Awesome Experience - Latham, NY

I'm a mother of two teenage boys, happily married...

I'm a mother of two teenage boys, happily married for 17 years to a wonderful man who loves me for me. I had always contemplated getting breast implants since I was in my early 20s, but never had the "drive" to follow through, that is up until 4 months ago when I started doing my research. I brought a photo of the results that I desired and he took one look at it and then myself and he said it was achievable, I was so excited. I started out a deflated 36B and currently at 3 months post op I am a 36DD ( I really only wanted a "D", so my expectations where achieved and then some!), words could not express how pleased I am with the results, I look like the photo I brought in to my consult expect its my body in the photo now.

I'm glad this was a success for you. We'd love to see your before and after photos!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I came across a very confident looking physician on this site and said "he is the one" (silly right to go based upon a photo). But, I have to say my gut instincts were right though, as soon as you walk into his office his staff treat you with respect and make you feel comfortable. And when you meet him its even more evident that he is a man who knows what he is doing and will do it right, he'll be honest with you and the results you'll achieve and he takes pride in his work. During my consultations all my questions and concerns were answered honestly and knowledgeable. In my opinion this man has magical hands and does a wonderful service to all his patients and I will refer anyone to him for any procedure. During the recovery process he and his staff are always there to answer any questions or concerns for you. Had I known the procedure was not going to be as bad as I had always worried about I would have done this way sooner. AWESOME JOB DR. D!