Wonderful Work! Better Than I Could Have Imagined... - Latham, NY

After many years of contemplating a breast...

After many years of contemplating a breast augmentation I finally decided that if anytime in my life I could afford and was comfortable doing it, it was now. I went with questions and concerns and he answered all my questions and made me feel so at ease. His staff did a great job preparing me for the surgery and taking great care of me the day of the surgery. I was in and out within four hours and my recovery was surprisingly easier than I ever thought. Within just three days I was back to work in and back in the gym one week later on a light workout! His work was unbelievable. He went above and beyond the implants making sure they looked just right and fit my body perfectly. He was able to see me immediately before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend him, it was worth every penny!!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca was wonderful. I could not have asked for a better surgical team. I was in and out of the surgery center in four hours and had a wonderful recovery and overall experience. His followup care and ability to answer my questions and hear my concerns made him the perfect choice for me.