Loving My Implants! - Latham, NY

I absolutely love my implants. I have been...

I absolutely love my implants. I have been treating the surgical scars which are maybe 2 inches long and minimal as they are located under the breast, with silicone sheeting. I wanted to achieve that "natural" tear drop shape and Dr. DeLuca helped me pick an implant size that would work best with my body type. He used Mentor 425cc silicone implants, placed sub-muscular. I was a 34B and my finished result is a 36D. The surgery was quick, (1 hour), although I must say I had a rhinoplasty a few years ago so I am fairly acclimated to surgical procedures. I find that when you go into surgery with a positive mindset and you try to stay mobile after surgery, that your swelling will subside quicker and the post surgical pain will be more bearable. The implants are healing great, they have softened up and have dropped into place. You will find that when you first get the procedure done that your breasts are hard, swollen and sit very high, rest assured this is temporary.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca did a fantastic job and I am beyond satisfied. The office staff is professional and friendly and I always felt comfortable and reassured while meeting with the doctor. I would recommend Dr. DeLuca to any woman interested in having breast augmentation surgery. In the Capital Region, I have heard that he is the "breast expert" and trust me, I did the research and nit picked before and after pictures from various other local plastic surgery websites. He lives up to his reputation!