Excellent Dr - Latham, NY

To improve my appearance.

To improve my appearance.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. DeLuca and his staff to be very professional and friendly. I am very happy with the results of my surgery as well as the responsiveness of Dr. DeLuca and his staff to all my questions and concerns both pre and post operatively. I am one to ask a lot of questions. Most doctor offices would not have the time to address every question, but this was not the case with Dr. DeLuca or his staff. If I called to speak to his nurse I would either get her instantly or she'd call me right back. It was the same with emails; often times as soon as I sent the email I would get an immediate response. I always felt like his staff was there for me and I never felt like I was being annoying with all my questions and certainly did not feel like another patient who was forgotten about. Also, If I had an appointment I was taken in almost instantly and never had to wait long to be seen. I did a lot of research on my particular procedure, so when I was in the process of chosing a plastic surgeon I was prepared with questions and also knew generally what was necessary to accomoplish the results I wanted. After meeting with Dr. DeLuca I knew he was the right person for the job. He did not try to talk me into having additional or unecessary procedures. He is up on the current methods of performing plastic surgery to get long lasting results (and in my case avoid unecessary incisions). If considering a plastic surgeon I definitely suggest meeting with Dr. DeLuca first. You won't be disappointed.