After Having 2 Kids I Knew I Wanted Plastic Surgery - Latham, NY

After breast feeding 2 kids I was left with very...

After breast feeding 2 kids I was left with very little breast tissue. I was nervous about any surgery but because I felt confident after meeting with Dr DeLuca. I knew that this would be a big improvement for me and decided to go through with it. I am so glad I did!!!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I never really thought I would get plastic surgery but after having my two kids it was something I was secretly wishing for. I was nervous and anxious about the whole process that I wasn't sure I would really go through with it.Once I met with Dr DeLuca all my questions were answered and I felt confident to go through with breast augmentation. He is very professional, confident and very easy to talk to about any concerns. He knew what would work best for my body and I was able to fully trust his decisions and I am so glad I did! His office staff are wonderful and the staff that work with him for surgery are so kind and reassuring! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would recommend him to anyone!! And my results?? BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Dr. DeLuca!!