350cc HP Silicone - Latham, NY

I got a ba on 3/22/13. No complications and very...

I got a ba on 3/22/13. No complications and very happy with the results. My doctor also fixed my scarring I had from a previous implants 2001 then explant 2004. I previouslyhad saline which was the only option at that time and had a bad result with lots of rippling and one deflated about 2 and a half yrs after getting them done. The dr who did them in 2001 lost his license shortly after I got them. He was really no good. I had a different dr explant them but I was told to not replace them at that time and to wait at least six months.
I waited almost 10 years and finally found a really great dr who has tons if experience. Oddly after all these years my pockets were still there which helped with my recovery not being as painful as the first time.
So far so goid!
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and provided the infomation on what implant type would be suitable for me. Great bedside manner and the whole office staff was very nice. Very pleased with my results and I would def recommend. Very happy I had him as a doctor. I had breast augmentation, not a revision.