Great Doctor - Great Results - Latham, NY

I haven't found any cons other than the time...

I haven't found any cons other than the time off from work - hate using my time for anything though - lol !

After losing 140 pounds due to weight loss, I decided to get surgery since I would be so unhappy with the loose skin that I would regain weight which left me even unhappier.  Original surgery in 2007 - tummy tuck, breast lift and eyelid surgery - changed my life by giving me more confidence in my body image.  The fact that it ended up looking so good has left me happy for years with the result.  Went in again this August 2011 to have my neck and arms done.  Old ugly skin is gone - yay - and I'm very happy with the results.  I've signed up to do my thighs and butt in January 2012.  I was in Dr. Deluca's waiting room recently and after a new prospective patient asked me if I was happy with the surgeon, I pratically stripped down to show her everything I was so happy with  - lol !

P.S. The price listed below includes the estimate for my next surgery which will make my procedure just about a full body lift so.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deluca is so nice. His office personna is very personable, at ease and non-judgemental. You can really talk to him and he listens. He has a great sense of what your result should be. The change in demeanor on surgery day is reasuring as his focus is all there and he's on - all serious business giving you the sense that you're in completely compitent hands. Geez, I guess I'm saying YOU SHOULD DEFNITELY USE THIS DOCTOR ! Just don't keep him so busy that I have to stand in line - lol !