Dr. DeLuca is the BEST - Latham, NY

My motivation when considering breast reduction...

My motivation when considering breast reduction was to have smaller more confortable breast which would eliminate shoulder and back pain. I am please to report that Dr. William DeLuca exceeded my expectations on December 28, 2012 when the surgery was performed. God bless the hands of Dr. DeLuca.

It has been 1 month since the surgery and although I am still healing and have slight discomfort at the incision sites (which is comletely normal) I can see such a change in my general appearance and have had wonderful comments from my friends and co-workers. Breast reduction surgery has certainly changed my life and the type and style of clothing I can now wear and look great. I did a lot of research prior to the procedure and knew what to expect and followed the doctors orders completely.

I returned to work in 9 days since I sit at a desk and do no physical work. I slept in the surgical bra for a few weeks just for support, but that was no hardship. I love my new breast and encourage anyone considering the procedure to not be afraid and to look forward to a "new you". Go for it. Claudia, Delmar, New York

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca was very highly recommended to me by friends who had surgery performed by him, or knew someone who had a great result from surgery Dr DeLuca performed. Kudos Dr., you made me a very happy woman.