Dr. DeLuca is the BEST - Latham, NY

My motivation when considering breast reduction...

My motivation when considering breast reduction was to have smaller more confortable breast which would eliminate shoulder and back pain. I am please to report that Dr. William DeLuca exceeded my expectations on December 28, 2012 when the surgery was performed. God bless the hands of Dr. DeLuca.

It has been 1 month since the surgery and although I am still healing and have slight discomfort at the incision sites (which is comletely normal) I can see such a change in my general appearance and have had wonderful comments from my friends and co-workers. Breast reduction surgery has certainly changed my life and the type and style of clothing I can now wear and look great. I did a lot of research prior to the procedure and knew what to expect and followed the doctors orders completely.

I returned to work in 9 days since I sit at a desk and do no physical work. I slept in the surgical bra for a few weeks just for support, but that was no hardship. I love my new breast and encourage anyone considering the procedure to not be afraid and to look forward to a "new you". Go for it. Claudia, Delmar, New York

Welcome to the community girlie:)  Glad to have you here with us:)

thank u.... I go on Friday 2/1 and ur experience has given me peace if mind. thx u
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. DeLuca was very highly recommended to me by friends who had surgery performed by him, or knew someone who had a great result from surgery Dr DeLuca performed. Kudos Dr., you made me a very happy woman.