Breasts I Have Always Dreamed Of! - Latham, NY

Dr.Deluca was well worth my time and money. His...

Dr.Deluca was well worth my time and money. His work has brought a renewed sense of confidence and happiness to me.

As a woman who has breast fed 2 children and who has gained and lost 60lbs with each pregnancy, my body, especially my breasts have seen better days! The toll of breast feeding really left my breasts with a "deflated" and "saggy" look. I couldn't appreciate me weight loss accomplishments fully and never wanted my husband to see me without a bra on. One day something just clicked in me and I started on my research journey to find my perfect plastic surgeon match. After days of Internet researching and viewing 100's of before and after photos Dr.Deluca's impressed me the most.

I set up a consultation. 1st Dr.Deluca's office is beautiful. My wait time was very short and his staff is very nice. I hadn't even seen I'm yet and I was already impressed! Dr.Deluca came in and we talked about what I had wanted and what he thought would be our best approach.

Being 5'8" I didn't want small breast. I wanted larger full beautiful breasts! He suggested a lift with a larger implant just like I had hoped for. I scheduled my appointment for the next week. The nurses at the surgery center were absolute dolls! They were very caring and personable. I felt Very comfortable and confident in them. Dr.Deluca came in and talked for a little bit aout the surgery and got me ready to go. I got my dream breasts that day! They fit my body perfectly! I absolutely love them and they have given me a renewed confidence in the rest of my body and make me feel so proud for losing all of the "baby weight" I had gained with my 2 sons.

I'd love to know more details. I breastfed my son as well. I was average size before and then I got HUGE when I started breast feeding and now I have that deflated saggy feeling too :(

Thanks so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you choose?

Albany Plastic Surgeon

I can't thank Dr. Deluca enough for making me look and feel so great! every time I think about my new breasts I smile! I totally recommend him and his fabulous team.