Last Much Longer Than Restylane/good Results

I was going to a Plastic Surgeon's office that did...

I was going to a Plastic Surgeon's office that did not carry Radisse because they said it could cause "lumps" and little hard knots in your face..actually she scared me away from it so I continued to throw hundreds of dollars at Restylane which didn't last over 4 months. I changed clinics and my Dr. said Radiesse was safe and would last longer. I tried it in the corners of my mouth and mouth to nose lines and it is great. Lasts much longer and gives me the desired effect. It is true that I can feel it on the inside corners of my mouth but it lasts much longer. I think that the success of fillers has a lot to do with who is administering the product.

I have finally found the right Dr. in Plano, Texas. He is fantastic with fillers and botox. He does use Restylane in my upper lip because you can't use Radiesse in the lips. It's still expensive and sure, it hurts (really not bad, considering your shooting needles into your face) but I don't bruise with his injections and it takes a few days to go back to normal. I have not had any problems with Radiesse or the lumps in my face and I'm really glad I switched. I have very thin, pale skin and I'm 50 years old.

yes please put the name of the doctor
Did anyyone get the name of the Plano doctor? If not, can anyone recommend the name of a great doctor in the DFW area?
hi i need the name of the doctor you used please. i'd like to make an appointment. Thanks
Why can't everyone just put the name of the doctor whether it was good or bad, that's what most of us want to know right?
Would so love to know the names of the doc.s. So much better going to one somebody has been to.
What was the name of your doctor? I MUST know! Very hard to find a GREAT doctor that uses radiesse in cheekbones in Dallas/ Plano:( You can message me with his name if you prefer not to disclose it for public viewing.

Hi realbabe,

Here's a link to our doctor directory for Dallas but, more importantly, if you scroll to the bottom you can read other Radiesse reviews / doctor recommendations from the Dallas area: Dallas Radiesse.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your comment...its been one year. Looks better but "I" can still see where it looks wrong.
I agree with you. I had two vials of Radiesse injected within the last month (my doctor does a followup). My dr. is very well versed in cosmetic dermatology and has done hundreds of procedures. She told me too many general practioners are doing fillers incorrectly. She spend 2 hours massaging in the products and I have no lumps at all. What I do have is no nasal folds or no marinette lines anymore. KNOW YOUR DOCTOR!!!!
I have thin skin and I got bumps under my eye and redness...hope it gos away its two an half mo.
What is the name of the dr you used?