The Best Money I've Ever Spent

I had LASIK done in March 2001. My eyes were -7...

I had LASIK done in March 2001. My eyes were -7.25 and -7.50, and I had worn glasses since 1973 at age eight (ugly black frames to boot). Not being able to see had limited me in so many ways, even with contacts. Example: you takes out your contacts when you go camping, which is a pain in the ass in an unlit tent, then hear a raccoon in the middle of the night which everyone thinks is a bear and takes off running, but you're stuck in the tent because you can't find your glasses that you laid right beside you. I'm sure others can tell similar stories.

Anyway, it's been over seven years and I'm still happy. Maybe a little haloing at night when it rains, but that's it and I think I had that issue with the contacts anyway.

My doctor is no longer in the area. I'm not sure where he moved to.

Before Lasik surgery, both my wife and I didn't have floters in our eyes, but after we had Lasik Plus in Mt Laurel, we got many floters in one month, which was very annoying!!! Also, some articles say that 10-15 years after Lasik surgery, people probably will develop many kinds of eye problems. Those eye doctors couldn't wait to earn big money, so they started this surgery without thorough research.