Lasik Is GREAT!

It has been just short of a year since i had it...

It has been just short of a year since i had it done and my vision is EXCELLENT!!! I never cease to be amazed at what i can see. It is a life changing experience. If you are active and truly feel like you are hindered by glasses or contacts do your research then get it done. If I recall my contact Prescript was around a 3.5. you may notice that I indicated that the pain is 'uncomfortable'. In my experience a doctor often says "you may experience some discomfort'... that is usually followed by pain. This is what I would truly call discomfort. a sensation you would rather not experience at any given moment but NOT painful. also it does not last long. Most of it is the day of the surgery but after the procedure, go to sleep and you will be fine. Good luck and make an informed decision.

M. Farooq Ashraf, MD

The staff and experience were great. I sound like a commercial or paid advertisement but I really enjoyed my experience and felt like they would and will take care of me AFTER my procedure if anything comes up.