Laser Hair Removal Even Got Rid of my Blackheads!

Hi everyone. I just had laser hair removal done on...

Hi everyone. I just had laser hair removal done on my nose and upper lip and i am so surprised that even the black heads have disappeared from my nose. I had dark spots on my nose, maybe from the ingrowth of hair. My nose used to look 2 shades darker from the rest of my face and i had a lot of hair on my upper lip too. I was quite tired of tweezing every 3 days. I am an air hostess and when i am travelling, i get no time to go to a salon and get my upperlip waxed or threaded. So laser was the best option for me. I got laser hair removal done in india. I am a 25 years old indian woman and due to the dark color of my hair, i really needed to get a laser hair removal done. As you know, indians have jet black hair that are very thick in texture. As a result, it becomes almost impossible to keep waxing them.

The pain i experienced was not much. I felt some burning and tingling and very hot on my nose and upper lip.The nose was red for a few days and i looked like rudolph. After the redness went away, my nose got back to normal.Laser hair removal actually worked in just one sitting for me and if i see some hair growing back again, i will surely go and get it done again. I know that just once is not enough, so i am mentally prepared to go again incase my nose hair spring back up. The hair are more than 70% gone and i am very very satisfied. The strange part is the black spots disappearing. I didn't know that this would happen. It was like paying for one thing and getting the other thing free.