My Skin Looks Wonderful - Smoother, Less Pores, Wrinkle-free

Profractional is a laser skin resurfacing...

Profractional is a laser skin resurfacing treatment. The results are fabulous.

I tried the Microlaser Peel last year and it was painful, but the profractional procedure hurt considerably less. The procedure itself was moderately painful in some spots. I used the numbing cream, but the areas along my chin hurt the most.

The after care was so easy. I was able to wear makeup the next day. I had it done on Friday at 4:30 pm and by Monday, I was ready to go to work.

My skin looks healthy and luminous!! I would so do this again. The doctor says that my skin will continue to look better as the months go by. My skin wasn't bad to begin with, but I wanted to prevent age spots from getting bigger and darker and wrinkles from getting deeper. I am 36. My skin is smoother, with less pores, wrinkle free and I am so happy with it!!! Thanks!!!

Updated: February 21, 2009

What a great procedure to improve skin! It has been two months since I had the procedure and it's great. I did have a rash after 3 weeks, but I don't know what caused it. It went away and my skin looks wonderful!

The procedure does not take long and recovery time is minimal. Pain level is mild to uncomfortable. I would do it again in a second. My pore size has diminished and overall skin tone has dramatically improved.

I have had all 3 procedures done, Fraxel, Affirm Laser and Profractional Resurfacing. Fraxel HURT like heck and affirm wasn't any better with about the same results I found and a much longer recovery time. Profractional was pretty much painless and so quick. I took 4 days off work and I could see old scars about 40% gone.. it works wonders. I am getting my second one done Sept.10th.
How are you looking now?
I asked is Fraxel is similar to profractional. My doctor said that profractional is less painful that fraxel. Fraxel is the older verson of profractional. The RN in the office I go to has Fraxel done a few years ago. She prefers Profractional. Her skin looks great!
Metropolitan Oasis Aesthetic Center and Spa

The people in the medi spa are great. They all are very knowledgeable about the procedures. They are not pushy. The prices are great. I love them!!!!