Save Your Money - Westwood, CA

I did this because I had some 'crepe-ing'...

I did this because I had some 'crepe-ing' and dark pigmentation under my eyes.

I really believed all the hype, I made a 'consultation' appointment for Under eye laser wrinkle removal. I should have bolted for the door when I met his staff (unprofessional, with no command of the English Language!) but I stayed for the consultation, and waited, and waited.  I was seen by his assistant and asked her about the procedure.  She handed me a brochure...two hours later, I saw Dr. Taheri who convinced me that Laser resurfacing, botox, and juvederm would fix everything.  An hour later, the same assistant came in and told me that it would cost $5,500 for two eye treatments and $1,500. for botox and juvederm.

I believed him and suffered through the first treatment with no result.  I went back, after all, I paid for it, and endured more waiting, insult, and torture.  There was no result.  I wasn't expecting a miracle, just a result. To this day I'm angry!  Absolutely NO VISIBLE RESULTS!

Hi blondambition,

That's not cool that you experienced no improvement especially after how much you went through. I'm sorry. Please keep us updated on what you are going to do next.

Thanks for the review, it's good for the community to know.

-Britt