Great Experience - Burlington, MA

I had a lazer face resurfing procedure I was back...

I had a lazer face resurfing procedure I was back to work within 5 days. The results so far have been very positive. I recommend it to anyone that is thinking about it. I did because I want a more smother younthful less wrinkles look on my face and I saw results from week one.

I live near Burlington...can you give a hint where you went?
Hi. I am thinking about laser resurfacing and yours is the best review yet. I also live near Burlington. Do you know exactly what type of laser was used? How long was your down time?
Thanks!
Tony

Hi 954636anon,

Thanks for posting about such a good experience and posting a picture, we love pictures! You said you were back to work in 5 days, did you have to put anything special on your face in that time period? How's it look today?

Thanks

-Britt

James Alex

The doctors and their staff were just amazing. I went to the doctor requesting a procedure but by his expertise I was recommended something else, Boy was I glad I listen. Althought the procedure I wanted was more expensive, Dr J wasn't thinking about the money instead he was thinking of the results that would work best for me. Thank you very much.