Laser Liposuction Had Amazing Results - Dallas

Had a great experience with my doctor. Yes I would...

Had a great experience with my doctor. Yes I would recommend him. The laser lipo was pretty much pain-free with the exception of a couple of times over my ribcage; however, was not unbearable. I was given an Adavan(sp?) and was pretty loopy during the procedure but, fully awake and talking. Afterwards, I had quite a bit of drainage for about 4 days and then some bruising and soreness for about a month...the worst part was wearing the girdle or compression garment. It took two people to get it up and down. I ended up buying a less complicated garment that I could better get on and off. It has been 6 weeks and I still have some soreness that I'd equate to a mild sunburn but love my results. I have had one post visit and was told this is normal skin sensitivity that should diminish in a few days or weeks. I had my stomach and love handles done and part of my back also. I have a waist again and can now wear all the fitted tops that have been gathering dust in my closet. I was worried about sagging skin but have none of that. In fact, I feel very firm. Well worth the money and inconvenience!

Dr. Long

My results are terrific. Better actually than I had thought possible.

Just beware if you are taking psych drugs he will ask for a release from that doctor. But that doctor will refuse even if it's for 2 weeks. So I ended up getting a tummy tuck which I think was the best choice for my stomach but now I want my arms back and thighs done.
I emailed them & I forwarded you the email. They did say we could add.
Please do! Let me know what they say!
Natasha do you know someone that had anything done with Dr. Long?
DID I EMAIL U THE RESPONSE?
Yes just one area. Unless they will let us add another $1600 area. I will ask!
Hello,
That sounds good, we need a person with one area if I am not mistaken. Isnt that right Natash? I have three areas, and Natash has two. It would work out fine.
YOU GET MY EMAIL SHARMEEN?
OK I asked if we have to do it all at the same time too even if we pay in advance b/c December is the busiest month of the year at work so I may do it in January. But I'd pay in Nov or whenever the others/you wanted to do it. I would be too swollen and sore to move around like Id need to in Dec. They say you can return the next day but not in my line of work! LOL...I had to call in last time. Id do it on Fri and take a week off (for me).
Ok, we can work something like that out. The friend I was talking about last time, will not be doing it so let me know if you have a third person. Or Would you be willing to do three areas?
Hi, I was thinking in going to Dr. Long too. I am just thinking about his experience. I visit his office and I did not talk to Dr. L I talk to a very nice staff member. I will be glad to be the 3th person, but I need to learn more about him. I am doing my ankles and if I get with you I do my thighs. Thinking in doing it in December. Let me know
I am thinking to go to this doctor too. I want to hear your experience
I think I would opt for the thermo laser lipo if I had it to do over again. There is some lumpiness and slight uneveness that my daughter, who went with the thermal, doesn't have, I forget who her dr was and the price was a bit more. I have learned too that in about a yr fat will come back Even in new areas. So, not knocking this dr but the thermal is how I would go now.
Barlink, can you find out who her doctor was for thermo laser lipo?

He is Dr. Huertas in Dallas. And the technical name for her type lipo is acoustic lipo rather than thermal. She is very happy and it looks smoother than mine.

I was trying to figure out how to post a comment to look for a 3rd person. I'll try to figure it out. I just emailed them and I'll email u Tuesday with what they said.
That sounds good, I am aiming for November as well. I have to get done with a class before I get the procedure done. I have friend who is "thinking about it" as well. So if something pans out I'll let you know.
LET ME EMAIL them for full details again b/c I cant seem to find the email now but I just asked last month and she said it could be split by up to 3 people so when she emails me back I'll foward you what she said. I could DO 3 areas like add my arms but I'd really just like to pay for 2 right now. So let me double check the full details. You know anyone else interested? I know of one person "thinking" about it but I'd like to get mine when its cooler b/c wearing that garment is not comfy and HOT! I got kinda depressed wearing it in this TX heat too...whew! LOL

Hi, I was thinking in going to Dr. Long too. I am just thinking about his experience. I visit his office and I did not talk to Dr. L I talk to a very nice staff member. I will be glad to be the 3th person, but I need to learn more about him. I am doing my ankles and if I get with you I do my thighs. Let me know
Did. Ever get this done and split with friends?
Ok, I shopped for about a year and thought about it. I went with Dr. Roberts in June 2011 and had about 750cc from my love handles/lower back above my buttocks removed. I wanted more of my side/handle area targeted to get that sculpted shape but it's not as I had hoped. Instead fat from other areas were focused on and while I am somewhat happy with it I want bigger results with what I paid if Im gonna go through it. I now realize I should have payed a little more to get a little more but if I can find someone to do this pkg with then the price is cheaper than ANYWHERE in DFW even at a 50% off special! I can see a small difference in my shape but not dramatic...I would consider a touch up which would be about $700. I got it done 50% off but with fees and everything it ended up being almost $1800 for one area. Nathan Long is $1600 all fees included per area with the package deal. I put it on care credit interest free so it really doesn't feel like I'm paying for anything. I really wanted my sides to be sculpted in more than they are but if I lost some weight I'm sure it would look even better (which Im trying to do) they are simply just trimmed down. Dr. Long advertises the fact that they have the biggest results in the area with skin tightening benefits and the pics prove it; the before and after pics look amazing and not touched up! I'll be going to him regardless when it cools down outside (wearing that garment is hot) and if I have to just do one area at a time. But Im really searching for someone else who is interested in saving some money and getting great results. I want my braline done and abdomen. Another thing about him is he counts the whole stomach as ONE area not two like other places (upper/lower)! And the consults are free!

That sounds good. I am willing to split, Are you sure we can work on the package like this though? Lets iron out the details via email.

I want to get my sides and stomach done. I could think about getting my thighs done as well if I save money.

Have you tried Dr Long yet I read another post of a women that had work done with him, I am considering next month

Its $9600 for 6 areas and up to three friends can share this package they said when I emailed them. That is with all fees included. It would be $1600 per area. Really I could go with just two areas for $3200 if I could find 2 others.