Laser Liposuction Had Amazing Results - Dallas

Had a great experience with my doctor. Yes I would...

Had a great experience with my doctor. Yes I would recommend him. The laser lipo was pretty much pain-free with the exception of a couple of times over my ribcage; however, was not unbearable. I was given an Adavan(sp?) and was pretty loopy during the procedure but, fully awake and talking. Afterwards, I had quite a bit of drainage for about 4 days and then some bruising and soreness for about a month...the worst part was wearing the girdle or compression garment. It took two people to get it up and down. I ended up buying a less complicated garment that I could better get on and off. It has been 6 weeks and I still have some soreness that I'd equate to a mild sunburn but love my results. I have had one post visit and was told this is normal skin sensitivity that should diminish in a few days or weeks. I had my stomach and love handles done and part of my back also. I have a waist again and can now wear all the fitted tops that have been gathering dust in my closet. I was worried about sagging skin but have none of that. In fact, I feel very firm. Well worth the money and inconvenience!

Dr. Long

My results are terrific. Better actually than I had thought possible.