Laser Lipo on Arms - Swelling, but No Bumps or Bruising

I got laser lipo on my arms on March 2nd (2 weeks...

I got laser lipo on my arms on March 2nd (2 weeks and 2 days ago). I did a good job of wearing my garment 24 hrs. for the first week, but the 2nd week I was travelling and didn't do a very good job at keeping it on for 12 hrs. a day.

My arms are still swollen (at least I hope that's what it is ; ) but there's no bruising, no bumps, and hardly any pain at all. The only time I feel pain is when someone forgets about my surgery and grabs my arm, or when I make some kind of weird movement during sleep. St. Pattys day was the worst HAHA all that pinching !

Anyway, I can't say whether or not it was all worth it yet as they're still swollen and it's too soon to say, but I'm hoping for good results. I missed my 2 week follow-up appointment because of the travelling, so we'll see. I'll keep everyone updated and post pics because those helped me a lot when I was looking into getting the surgery done.

Do you have any progress to report? I'm close to booking my appointment for my arms and would love to know others' experiences. Thanks and I hope it's going well!
Dr. Anthony Scarcella (sp?) at Calla Medspa in Winter Park, FL

He took the time to explain everything in great detail, he was really well educated about the procedure. I always felt free to ask him questions. He was patient. He made the procedure go as smoothly as possible, and I liked him a lot. Great guy. Smart.