Definate Reduction

I have had several laser hair removal...

I have had several laser hair removal treatments, 12 to the chin and neck, 1 so far on my mustash, and 5 on my legs, underarms, and brazilian bikini.

I have to say that although it took longer than the prescribed "6 treatments" to remove the hair from my chin and neck, I do see a marked improvement. I had hoped to be completely hair free. The few hairs remaining are lighter in color and texture and not nearly as embarressing as they once were. I would say the reduction is about 85% which is pretty good.

I have had the best results on my underarms and legs, I still have a couple of treatments to go, but as of treatment number five I can get away with shaving only once a week and the hairs that do grow back are much lighter. I used to have to shave everyday!

My bikini area is coming along... probably about a 50% reduction in five treatments and it's too soon to really discuss the mustash.

Overall I recommend it, but I warn those expecting too much that your hair reduction may not be 100%. Laser hair removal is great if you can live with the fact that you may see a marked reduction but my not be completely bald in your treatment areas once all is said an done.

American Laser Centers

ALC is good and their Tech's are very professional. Getting an appointment when you need one is really the only issue I've ever had. They tend to overbook.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.