Best Thing Around for Underarms, Good for Bikini

I had laser hair removal on my underarms and...

I had laser hair removal on my underarms and bikini areas about 5 years ago. I absolutely love the results on my underarms. They are hair-free and I have none of those irritating shaving bumps. About every few months or more, I do have 1 or 2 random hairs that I just pull or shave, but that's it.  The hair under my arms was mostly medium brown in color and average thickness.  I have had more regrowth on my bikini area, yet I still do not need to shave for bathing suits. Blonde hairs are not removed well by laser and that was most of my issue on the bikini.

I see in other reviews that some did not see this as painful - good for them. If I had not used a numbing cream (EMLA, available without prescription at Canadian online pharmacies), I don't think I could have endured this.  The ice packs they used for numbing are helpful, but not anywhere near as helpful as the cream.  I know there are some medications people take that can increase their sensitivity so check with the treatment provider in advance. I wasn't taking any of the medications so can't remember what they are.

I bought a package where I could go back as many times as I needed over a 2 year period. It was a much less expensive way to go as I had about 11 treatments to make sure I got every hair I could.  This was absolutely worth every penny.

Thanks DianeS! You make me wish I had continued treatment as needed over the two years since I did laser hair removal. My provider didn't offer the extended package... I think that's a great offer!

As long as I was having laser treatments, I was hairless. But after my last treatment, my hair grew back. Now I have to shave every other day or so, but I agree that it totally eliminated shaving bumps and ingrown hairs.

It took my a long time to get over feeling gypped about "permanent hair removal." My experience was "reduction."

Is it too late to get satisfactory results without starting the whole process over?
Advanced Laser