100-percent Worth It!

My experience with laser has been phenomenal, even...

My experience with laser has been phenomenal, even thou it's not meant to be permanent however it does reduce and lightens hair. For pain if any I recommend 2 advils 30 mins. before your treatment and some ice after treatment in a zip lock bag with a towel around it, so it wont be so direct. Oh yeah and Cortozone ointment not bad to have handy. Specially for the face area. Some places have really ridiculous prices but if you do your homework and are dedicated to find someone with reasonable prices you will find. At the age of 22 I was diagnosed with PCOS a medical problem that effects many women all over the world. I have always been very girly and very big on fashion and looking my best. When I began to see facial hair I FREAKED out! I couldn't stand it. It was a nightmare for me. So thats why I was so dedicated to find someone that would be reasonable with prices and had a clean facility.You may find someone doing it from home but for your safety I don't recommended it. Now I have great results and I do treatments every 2 months witch cost me $100 per session.I don't have to shave at all and it keeps my face looking and feeling soft and smooth. I hope this review helps someone. Thanks for reading. Have a lovely day!