Dr. Kojian Was Amazing! - Aptos, CA

I have been wanting to do something about my eyes...

I have been wanting to do something about my eyes for quite a while and finally I found out that creams were not working for me. Finally I set up a consultation at a local medical spa in Aptos called Laser Hair and Skin Solutions with Karen. She sent my picture to the doctor and he agreed that the tear trough filler would work great for me. I was so nervous but I had experience with fillers so I was kind of looking forward to it. Finally it was the day of and I dont drink aspirin or anti inflamatory meds so I was ok off of the brusing. I read on here that alot of people eat pinapple to prevent bruising so I did that anyways. The treatment was awesome. It was not umcomfortable and I am pretty sensitive. It was fast, like 15 minutes and I was out the door. He also had time to do my cheekbones. It was amazing! I am so happy with it and thankfully its going to last me a while. But I am looking forward to the two year mark so that I can do it again. It was a good price and the customer service was great. Thank you LHSS!
James Kojian

He was very kind and soft hands. No pressure. He was very informative and clear about everything and gave me great tips of anti aging things I can do for myself.

Do you mind me asking what filler they used and how much it cost? I am really wanting to get this done as well.
They used Restilane. It was $1000 for two syringes for my under eyes.
Thanks Claire =)