Laser Dermabrasion - NYC

About 15 years ago, I had my entire face lasered...

About 15 years ago, I had my entire face lasered to remove sun damage and brown spots. I did it at my dermatologist's (moneymaking) suggestion, since I had just gone in for some spot removal.

It left my face looking like a skinned knee for about two terrible weeks - oozing, red and scabbed (although if you use the suggested ointment, it doesn't actually scab, and therefore, doesn't scar.) It was a godawful disaster, though, and I thought I was out of my mind to have done it.

Very gradually, it healed to a bright pink (like a knee would) and then to a paler pink, and finally, to skin again. And here's the amazing thing. I had a child's skin. Pink cheeks, no blemishes, no wrinkles. And that skin has lasted for 15 years!!!__so today, I still look 15 years younger than I am (I'm 70). Of all the procedures I've had (facelifts, etc), this one is by far the most lasting and effective. To get the full benefit, I suspect you should do it before you're too old. Like my age!

The only procedure I was satisfied with was the...

The only procedure I was satisfied with was the aforementioned. One other was a disaster.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

He does a decent job, but he's a showboat and a salesman. Big on PR, not so big on patients. Want to be treated like meat? Here's your chance.