Fulls Results Not in - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 46 and have great skin except for sagging...

I'm 46 and have great skin except for sagging eyelids and reactive wrinkles under my eyes that even botox doesn't cure. My procedure was done with the new Thermage machine.

Pros: Had it today and I can already see a lift in eyelids, which I didn't expect. If this works like I hope it will, the cost ($1450 for eyes) is totally worth it, even though you have to repeat every year.

Cons and neutrals: My doctors office screwed up and didn't tell me they were going to phone in a script for me for something to relax me. Actually, they didn't phone one in - they just blew off the pain pill altogether. Big mistake. Parts of the procedure had me coming off the table. It hurts/burns! One eye definitely hurt more than the other (they say that's typical), so that little relaxer would have gone a long way to help get through the procedure and I'm peeved because I feel like they had to back off the machine to accommodate my pain, so it impacted my treatment. Also, you should know - no caffeine day of treatment (doc's office didn't tell me), and no anti-inflammatories for 2 weeks after.

The procedure took about an hour, a little longer. I'll report back when some time passes. They said about 4-6 months for full results.

Dr. Bashy

His staff leaves a lot to be desired. Failed to send before care information (no caffeine day of treatment) and totally blew off pain medication, which I feel affected my treatment. (I don't like to waste money where I could have gotten a more intense trtmt w pain meds!) Further, Dr Bashy didn't perform the procedure, an aesthetician did. He didn't tell me that until the day I showed up and then he just breezed out and in came an aesthetician. This is NOT what he told me when we talked about Thermage. He definitely led me to believe he did the procedure himself, so I was pretty ticked off about that. However, she did fine, but I resent not having advanced notice to make an informed decision until my downpayment was made and I was already there to get my treatment. For this reason alone, I probably wouldn't go to him again. Unprofessional communication.