Going UNDER the Laser! - Las Vegas, NV

I have officially scheduled my Smart Lipo surgery...

I have officially scheduled my Smart Lipo surgery for October 19, 2011. YAY! I am 5'6 270lbs (embarassing!). I so oddly bodied right now. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and breast. I am having my upper and lower stomach, love handles, and breast treated. I actually got a really good rate from Myshapelipo Specialist out of Las Vagas. My initial consultation was free and over the phone, I emailed pictures.

I will post pictures of myself before the surgery on the 18th which is a day before my surgery. I will also post more after my actually surgery. WISH ME LUCK!!!

I have basically 24 hours before my surgery and I...

I have basically 24 hours before my surgery and I can't wait! I've been watching youtube videos of the procedure over and over and over again... OMG what did I get myself in to. lol jk Im excited to get on that plan and arrive at my new body. I will be up loading before pics tomorrow. (Don't laugh at me.)

It's November 8 and I am extremely satisfied with...

It's November 8 and I am extremely satisfied with my results! It has been 3 weeks since my surgery. Unfortunately, last minute we decided not to do my love handles so I still have those. :-( I had my breast, and stomach done. I am having a longer recovery time because of the large amounts of scar tissue that had to be worked through (had a baby in May). I would have uploaded pics but my camera is not syncing with my laptop. I have lost 12 pounds since my surgery and my bra size went from being a G to a single D.
My Shape Lipo Specialist

Overall I was completely happy with My Shape Liposculpture Specialist and their services.

I am thinking about getting laser lipo at this same place do u have b4 and after pics?
Good luck!!!
Thanks!

Good luck next week! I look forward to reading your updates and seeing how the surgery goes.

Thanks, so am I!