Upper Eyelid Turned in to Botox

I wanted more of a crease in my upper eyelid. ...

I wanted more of a crease in my upper eyelid. Went to Dr. Mary Herte for upper eyelid surgery consultation. She told me that my eyes were to small for surgery and that what I need was a brow lift. I am 32 years old and I really don't think I need one. Dr. Herte told me that she can give me a liquid brow lift and It would give me more of a crease in my upper lid. I paid $750 for botox in my forehead and it actually dropped my brow more. I looked tired and angry all the time and now I have to wait for the botox to wear off. She then a week later talked me in to getting a brow lift to fix the problem.
So I took her advice and scheduled a brow lift surgery. I thought maybe I would have to wait for the botox to wear off first but she said no It wasn't a problem. The morning of surgery the nurse couldn't find my vein for the IV and it took her 3 minutes digging in my hand till the point i started throwing up. they put me under and woke me up an hour later telling me they couldn't do the surgery. That her oxygen machine broke. I took this as a sign and never got the brow lift. bottom line is do not get botox from Dr. Mary Herte. she doesn't know what she is doing.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mary Herte spoke highly of herself. Like she knows exactly what she is doing. But not at all. please do not get botox from this doctor.