Ultherapy Done at Dr. Hankins and Sohn in Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV

I had Ultherapy done on the lower face area 1...

I had Ultherapy done on the lower face area 1 month ago and a second treatment of the lower and some of the upper face and it works! My face after 4 weeks was tighter and the skin did not sag at all anymore. I had a few lines or wrinkles that are gone too. The second treatment I am about a a week out and as my technician told me it would enhance it that much more, I know it is propably swelling a little, but I think it works and my friends noticed it after about two to three weeks after the first treatmen. I had no pain, no bruising and I love it.

Wow, $1,200 seems like a really low price. Was that just for 1 treatment to the lower face, or was that for all the areas/treatments so far?

Hi Megan Lower face twice. They had a special and it is going on until end of March, plus I used them other treatments, so they take that into consideration. I am very happy wth the Ultherapy! The 2nd time I got a small welt on my the one side of the face but it went away in a day. Have you had the Ultherapy?

I haven't had it - but I'm very intrigued by it since I've read so many stories of people who have.

I'm glad that you are so pleased with your results! Please keep updating us so we can hear what sort of changes you see over the next several months. :)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I was a patient of Dr. Hankins before and he got the Ultherapy machine so I tried it, I trust them!