Brilliant! - Las Vegas, NV

I just read a review from a patient having had...

I just read a review from a patient having had Ultherapy at this surgery who was not happy with the results and I find that very surprising. Back in March on a visit to Vegas with my husband (we live in Dubai) I had this done and the results have been simply amazing. I saw the results straightaway (that is when I woke up as I did sleep for a day after the medication). I was a bit upset about this at the time as I missed a day/night of the holiday, but if you're prepared for that in advance, then it's all good and so very worth it.

But there is no way I would say you could return to normal activity straight afterwards. Go home/or to hotel and to bed and sleep it off (and have someone accompany you afterwards).

I've read horror stories of pain from this procedure, but from what I have gleaned from reading reviews, you have to have the pain in order to have the results, and I do vaguely remember some sore points. But no-one wants to endure discomfort for a couple of hours, so take sedatives and painkillers (they will provide the script) and semi sleep through the process.

Six months on I look wonderful and I feel this is improving all the time. I'm 54.

But the results were immediate, especially under the chin - the "double" is gone.

I can't recommend this procedure highly enough and I was lucky that there was 20% off deal. If you are vain (like I am) and want to look younger and better, have this done, it really works.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Jayme did the liaison on the phone and provided the info in advance, and was very professional and efficient. I believe Cheryl did the procedure, but by then I was in la la land...

Thank you for sharing your experience with this procedure.  I am happy to hear you love the results and that it was not such a rough procedure.