Tummy Tuck and Flank Liposuction - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 5' tall and 170lbs. I'm a short thick girl,...

I'm 5' tall and 170lbs. I'm a short thick girl, but not flabby. I workout 5 days a week and eat fairly healthy. My stomach and flanks has always been my problem areas. I decided to get a full tummy tuck and lipo on my flanks. My experience was wonderful. My incision was perfectly straight and my lipo was great. Several days later my swelling kicked in and most of what I seen day 1 post op was gone. I started doing my own lymphatic massage and drinking lots of water and some swelling has gone down.

Welcome to the community.

Can you explain the process of the lymphatic massages to me?
I found several videos on YouTube on lymphatic massage. You gentle massage your lymphoid and the large areas around it in a gentle rubbing and pulling motion. It help your body to drain the fluids which is causing the swelling. I'm on day 11 and most on my swelling has gone down. The hardest area is my thighs because of my incision.

Day 11

I had one drain removed and in 3 days my last one will be taken out. On that day I'll be able to take a shower. I'm to keep the garment on for an entire month straight.
Most of my swelling has gone down except my lipo area. By the end of this week I can start massaging my flank area. I'm moving around a lot more but I can stand for long periods of time because my lipo area starts burning. I'll take pics when I remove my garment for my first shower.

Day 14

Today I went into the doctors office to have my last drain removed. After looking over my drain record they decided to keep it in for 4 more days. They said removing the drain to early can cause me to retain to much fluid. In that case they would use a needle to extract the fluid. I'll pass on that and keep the drain in a little longer. Dr. Stile also told me that they offer 1 free lymphatic massage. Awesome! I'll be scheduling that when my drain comes out. The nurse removed the stitches from my belly button and gauze covering my incision. Everything is healing nicely. My stomach is flat but my flanks are swollen. Dr. Stile said it'll take about 3 months for all of the swelling to go down. Can't wait! Today was the first time I started driving again. I took Tylenol to control the minor pains. I still can't walk straight, but other than that everything is fantastic!
I am pleased you are happy with your results! Please don't hesitate to call our office at (702) 243-9555 if you have any follow up questions, or are interested in our Aesthetic skin clinic! - Dr. Stile
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Stile is professional, meticulous, confident, and caring. His prices are affordable because he has his own surgical center on site. I highly recommend him.