Just Had Thermavein Treatment on Back of Legs. Awesome! Las Vegas, NV

I had small spider veins quickly and easily...

I had small spider veins quickly and easily treated with no side effects - thank you Thermavein! One treatment should do it and discomfort was about like Botox or laser hair removal, probably less. Can use numbing cream if desirable. Procedure only took about 20 min. - will look like cat scratches for a couple days.

Day 2 after Thermavein

Still looks like little cat scratches on the back of my legs, not bad though - I still wore shorts today! I can see some of the veins are gone but when these "scratches" are gone I'll report back on end results! I would recommend using a numbing cream (must be one that will not effect the veins, I could not use ice for that reason) if you are sensitive (like me) to pain.

1 Week after Thermavein procedure

Small dark scab-like marks where the needle was used, but it's pretty smooth and I don't see spider veins. I believe these marks should disappear in another week.

3 Weeks after Thermavein Procedure

Marks are almost completely gone. I'm impressed with the procedure but must tell you that the red smooth but scab-like marks did last a full 2-3 weeks so important to plan if going to an event or vacation where you want the area cleared in time!
At Aesthetic Conference

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Ok! I will inquire on this. Thanks
Yeah, I had a tiny bit of cat scratch look for a few days. Went it healed up my veins were gone. I suppose I am a quick healer though! I would have it done again if I ever got more veins & I would still recommend. I loved the fact I didn't need to keep going back.
What is Thermavein ? How does it works?
Go to theirvwebsite, it'll give you all the info. Doesn't treat the blood, seals the veins. Brilliant!!!